Back to the list
XXXIIIe Festival Musique en Périgord
Music, Classical music, Festival in Audrix
Warning: Unsecured hours
Born in 1989 in the Romanesque church of Audrix, a village in the Périgord between the Vézère and the Dordogne, the Festival Musique en Périgord, which was purely classical at the beginning, has evolved while remaining faithful to its origins.
Every year it attracts concerts in harmony with the beauty of the Perigord stone in magical locations.
The Festival Musique en Périgord invites you to the inaugural concert on 26 July 2021 in Le Bugue on the banks of the Vézère.
Contact by email
- From July 26, 2021 until August 5, 2021
- Welcome to Sarlat at the heart of the Dordogne region
- The Destination
- Shops and services
- Download brochures
- Wi-fi points in the city of Sarlat
- Must-have apps for your stay
- Camper van service stations in Sarlat
- Culture and heritage
- Leisure and outdoor activities
- Sports activity ideas
- Know-how and tradition
- Gourmet food
- Book your stay