Ferme des 4 vents
Educational farm at Peyrillac-et-Millac
See photos (4)
Back to the list
Warning: Unsecured hours
More than anything else, the Ferme des 4 Vents is a family business.
We raise angora goats among the hills of the Périgord noir between Sarlat and Souillac.
Our 200 mohair-producing goats live in two barns and may wander across several hectares of grassland.
During your tour, we share with you our passion, history and expertise.
Discover how we raise the animals, process their fleece and craft various articles.
This expertise is "Made in France" to bring you authentic products, and animal well-being and environmental protection are at the heart of our concerns.
The discovery enables you to share unique, unprecedented experiences with our gentle, lovable animals.
Visitors of all ages will enjoy these unforgettable moments in the countryside.
An exquisite moment suspended between the earth and the
- In the country
- Legal informations
SIRET number : 53038270400019
- Spoken languages
- Accepted customers
- Groups (Max capacity)
- 50 Person(s)
- Mobility impaired
- Picnic area
- bus parking
- Car park
- bus parking
- Guided tours
Contact by email
- Payment methods
From 3 €
- From January 6, 2019 until November 10, 2019
- From January 6, 2020 until November 10, 2020
- * Du 1er Juillet au 1er septembre : 10h30, 14h30 et 16h30. Du 2 septembre au 10 Novembre : visite sur RDV. Du 6 Janvier au 30 Juin : visite sur RDV. Fermé du 11 Novembre au 5 Janvier (En salon à travers la France) Fermé le dimanche toute l'année.
- Welcome to Sarlat at the heart of the Dordogne region
- The Destination
- Shops and services
- Download brochures
- Wi-fi points in the city of Sarlat
- Must-have apps for your stay
- Camper van service stations in Sarlat
- Culture and heritage
- Leisure and outdoor activities
- Sports activity ideas
- Know-how and tradition
- Gourmet food
- Book your stay