Back to the list
Festival du Film de Sarlat
Cultural, Cinema, Festival at Sarlat-la-Canéda
Warning: Unsecured hours
Come experience a week at the heart of the cinema
The Sarlat Film Festival is one of the major festivals of the French cinematographic world.
It is recognised for its national importance, and is supported by institutions at all levels: local, departemental, regional and national.
This festival is also well-known to cinema personalities who gather each year to present their latest works. You just might come across some of the greatest French directors and actors of the last twenty years as they stroll through the streets of Sarlat.
The Sarlat Film Festival invites locals and visitors of the region to attend sneak previews of the best film productions of the moment.
- From November 12, 2019 until November 16, 2019
- Welcome to Sarlat at the heart of the Dordogne region
- The Destination
- Shops and services
- Download brochures
- Wi-fi points in the city of Sarlat
- Must-have apps for your stay
- Camper van service stations in Sarlat
- Culture and heritage
- Leisure and outdoor activities
- Sports activity ideas
- Know-how and tradition
- Gourmet food
- Book your stay