Founded in 1871 by the family that gave it its name, the restaurant overlooks the Dordogne River.
The Hotel is located in the village. Public car park nearby.
Refined traditional and family-style cuisine.
At the foot of the castle, 100 m / 328 ft from the Dordogne River, our hotel offers 10 renovated rooms to make this spot a not-to-be-missed destination.